Friday 17 December 2010

mrs gail stewart

Well the dinner went well, but the next day I woke up and knew I had to go to the doctor. My neck was hurting and felt stiff. I made the appointment for the next day and was thinking about what to say about this. I realized though that there were quite a few things to discuss. I've been sleeping really badly. I need to pee a few times in the night.I have lost my libido and sometimes pretend to be asleep when my husband gets in. I am constipated, and I feel anxious...Which is the one thing I could discuss with him, or could I slip in a couple, or are they all linked? I could not link the neck with any of the others so opted for all the others as one problem to see if I could all them in one go... .....Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment